ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: [CJ120] The 1 Gallon Collapsible Jug works great for fermenting odd-sized or partial batches. Just put whatever amount of juice you have into the jug; attach and air-lock (not included), and then collapse the fermenter down to remove any excess headspace. See our Air-Lock Adapter Screw Cap for a slick way of attaching our Senior Air-Lock to the threaded opening, or you can use our 6-1/2 Rubber Stopper to fit an air-lock. The Collapsible Jug`s opening can also be fitted with our Plastic Jug Faucet for easy tranferring or racking of your wine. All items sold separately. The 1 Gallon Collapsible Jug comes with a screw cap that will completely seal the jug. You can also seal the Collapsible Jug using our 38mm Poly-Seal Screw Caps. Recommend for fermentation only. Not recommended for long-term storage.
- Works great for fermenting odd-sized or partial batches.
- The Collapsible Jug`s maximum capacity is 1 gallon.
- Our Senior Air-Lock can be attached by using our Air-Lock Adapter Screw Cap. Not included.
- You can also attach our Plastic Jug Faucet for easy transferring of your wine. Not included.
- Comes with a 38mm screw cap for sealing up the container.
- The Collapsible jug can also be sealed with our 38mm Poly-Seal Screw Caps.
- The opening can also be fitted with a Size 6-1/2 Rubber Stopper.
- Recommended for fermentation only.
Q Trevor (Portland,OR)
Can you tell me what type of material the Collapsible Fermenting Jugs are made from?
Our Collapsible Fermenting Jugs are made of FDA approved flexible polyethylene.
Customer Reviews"Perfect" Review by pgrent (Posted on 6/16/16)
Perfect for small batches and new mixes"Fermenting Jug is very good quality" Review by Barry (Posted on 12/2/13)
I have purchased several fermenting jugs from E.C. Kraus. I was previously using gallon milk jugs which tend to wear out after many uses. The E.C. Kraus fermenting jugs are strong and durable. Very good product, I would recommend to others.
Write Your Own Review