- Ideal for straining pulp after pressing when making wine.
- Also, perfect for straining spent grains or hops from your beer wort when brewing beer.
- Very sturdy design that can handle heavy commercial use.
- The straining bowl is 10-1/4" in diameter.
- It is made up of a double layer screen with a medium coarseness.
- The straining bowl has an ear opposite of the handle so it can be set securely across the rim of a fermenter or brew pot.
- Will straddle openings as large as 21".
- All of the metal very durable and corrosion resistant.
- Made of commercial grade 18-8 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel rod handle is reinforced with decorative wood.
- Handle feels solid, comfortable and easy to hold.
- Made by Polar Ware. Model: T1432
Customer Reviews"exactly what was needed BUT" Review by 4thesun (Posted on 1/3/14)
Packaging and shipping and handling are exhorbitant. Amazon was out of this product, so we ordered directly.
Write Your Own Review