- This is a brand new CO2 bottle, made of a high-strength, seamless aluminum alloy.
- This makes the CO2 bottle much lighter than their steel counterpart.
- Being made of aluminum means the tank won't rust either.
- It has a flat bottom that makes it more stable than many other CO2 tanks.
- The tank can be used both inside and outside of the refrigerator equally well.
- It larger size will give you lots of uses between refills.
- A 10 lb. CO2 tank is enough for roughly 16 to 20 batches of home brew (5 gallons) or about a dozen 1/2 barrels of commercial beer.
- The CO2 bottles has a shut-off valve with male threads for attaching your CO2 regulator.
- Every CO2 tank has been inspected, tested and stamped by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Due to shipping restrictions all CO2 bottles are shipped empty.
- Once you get them they can typically be filled at welding supply shops or fire safety supply.
- Dimensions: 19-3/4" tall, 6-7/8" diameter.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like:
Price: $25.25 As low as: $24.95
Price: $107.95 As low as: $104.95
Price: $39.95 As low as: $37.70