ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: [RL125] The 2.5 Gallon Reliance Fermenter works great for fermenting odd-sized or partial batches. Just put whatever amount of juice you have into the fermenter; attach an air-lock (not included) to the spigot, and then collapse the fermenter down to remove any excess headspace. The Reliance Fermenter can hold up to 2.5 gallons of liquid. As an added convenience it also has a sturdy carrying handle. The faucet is threaded so you can put it on and take it off as needed for easy cleaning and sanitizing. Our Senior Air-Lock can be attached directly to the faucet. No rubber stopper is needed. Recommend for fermentation only. Not recommended for long-term storage or dispensing of wine.
- Works great for fermenting odd-sized or partial batches.
- Maximum capacity is 2.5 gallons.
- Has a sturdy carrying handle.
- Faucet can be removed for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
- Our Senior Air-Lock can be attached directly to the faucet. No rubber stopper is needed.
- Spout can be fitted with our 1/2" Vinyl Siphon Hose.
- Approximate overall size is 8-1/2" square.
- Recommended for fermentation only.
Q Dan (Bristol, RI)
Can you supply dimensions on the 2.5 gallon reliance fermenter when full?
It is approximately 8"x8"x8".
Q Diana (Las Cruces,NM )
Can you please tell me what type of material the Reliance Fermenters are made of?
The Reliance Fermenters are made from FDA approved flexible polyethylene.
Customer Reviews"Very hard plastic...old????" Review by Winemaker (Posted on 4/27/13)
I tried using my fermenter a coup,e of weeks ago and couldn't get it to expand. Seems to be too hard plastic and maybe old.
Write Your Own Review