- This brew pot is ideal for boiling your beer wort.
- It can be used for storing and conveniently distributing hot liquor when sparging full and partial grain mashes.
- Very durable. Very easy to clean.
- Distributes heat evenly and quickly.
- Brew pot is made of 20 gauge, corrosion-resistant, 300 series, stainless steel.
- Ball-valve shut-off is stainless-steel and attaches with a 1/2" thread.
- Has second threaded access hole for optional dial thermometer. Currently, nicely plugged with a stainless-steel bolt.
- Handles are made of a heavy-duty, stainless-steel, tubular stock that are heat-resistant and do not heat up as quickly has solid handles.
- Handles are carefully welded into place, not riveted, for solid, safe lifting and stacking.
- The inset cover features a recessed strap handle that allows multiple brew pots to be securely stacked.
- Total capacity is 42 quarts. (10 1/2 gallons)
- Brew pot itself measures 15" wide and 16" high.
- Made by Polar Ware in the U.S.A. Model number 361BP.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like: