ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: [RL105] The 5 Gallon Reliance Fermenter works great for fermenting odd-sized or partial batches. Just put whatever amount of juice you have into the fermenter; attach an air-lock (not included) to the spigot, and then collapse the fermenter down to remove any excess headspace. The Reliance Fermenter can hold up to 5 gallons of liquid. As an added convenience it also has a sturdy carrying handle. The faucet is threaded so you can put it on and take it off as needed for easy cleaning and sanitizing. Our Senior Air-Lock can be attached directly to the faucet. No rubber stopper is needed. Recommend for fermentation only. Not recommended for long-term storage or dispensing of wine.
- Works great for fermenting odd-sized or partial batches.
- Maximum capacity is 5 gallons.
- Has a sturdy carrying handle.
- Faucet can be removed for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
- Our Senior Air-Lock can be attached directly to the faucet. No rubber stopper is needed.
- Spout can be fitted with our 1/2" Vinyl Siphon Hose.
- Approximate overall size is 11" square.
- Recommended for fermentation only.
Q Ray (Randolph, VT)
Can the 5 gallon reliance fermenter be used as a secondary fermenter?
Yes, it can be used as a secondary fermenter, as well as a primary fermenter. You will be able to eliminate all head space with this product.
Q Diana (Las Cruces,NM )
Can you please tell me what type of material the Reliance Fermenters are made of?
The Reliance Fermenters are made from FDA approved flexible polyethylene.
Write Your Own Review