- This ball-valve shut-off is ideal for brew pots, mash tuns, fermenters, etc.
- It will save you the time, mess and hassle of having to siphon your brew directly out of the container.
- It can easily be attached to a vessel that has a bulkhead [Item: TUN160].
- Each end of the ball-valve has standard 1/2" NPT female threads that screw snugly onto the bulkhead.
- It has an insulated handle that opens and closes the valve with a quick quarter turn.
- The handle also has a lockout the prevents the valve from being turned by accident.
- The ball-valve is made completely of food-grade materials.
- All the metal is 300 series stainless-steel.
- The seals inside the ball-valve are made of high-grade Teflon.
- It can withstand temperatures way beyond boiling so handling your steaming mash won't be an issue.
- Dimensions: 5-1/8" total length (with lever open), 2-1/8" body length, 2-15/16" total height (with lever).
Customer Reviews"excellent product" Review by mchaple (Posted on 12/15/13)
Works very well, no leaking, thread is perfect fit. I recommend this item, will keep on buying from you.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like:
Out of stock