- Using a barbed tee is an inexpensive way to push two beers to tap from the same CO2 tank.
- You simply split your gas line into two with the barbed tee and run each line to their keg.
- The only downfall with this method is you can get liquid flowing up the gas line if you get uneven pressures in the kegs.
- To split your gas line without worrying about back-flow issues, we suggest using a manifold system.
- This 5/16" tee will fit standard sized kegging gas line.
- It is made of food-grade, 304 stainless steel. Very corrosion-resistant.
- The barbs create a very secure, leak-proof connection when used with hose clamps.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like:
Price: $23.25 As low as: $22.95