Brewcraft Premium Kits
Price: $46.25 As low as: $41.62
- A very drinkable, thirst quenching American Lager
- It's the kind of beer you can drink everyday.
- Good, balance flavors with plenty of hop aromatics.
Price: $54.50 As low as: $49.05
- This is an English-style, Brown Porter.
- Its color is dark-brown with a slight red tint
- An array of malt flavors with moderate hop bitterness.
Price: $58.25 As low as: $52.42
- Darker and slightly less hoppy than an IPA.
- Has carmel-to-roasted malt flavors.
- And a citrus/floral hop finish.
Price: $45.40 As low as: $40.86
- Rich in brown color, but not too heavy.
- Full of malty flavors. Somewhat nutty with some toast.
- Hops are not aggressive and remain in the background.
Price: $60.70 As low as: $54.63
- Has a strong dose of New Zealand hops.
- Exotic hints of tropical fruits, spice, mint can be noticed.
- All on a solid foundation of rich, full maltiness.
Price: $51.95 As low as: $46.76
- Beautiful, rich copper color.
- Malt flavors are mostly caramel with a hint of coffee.
- Has a nice spicy hop finish.
Price: $50.80 As low as: $45.72
- Assertive hop profile with citrus, pine and floral aromas.
- Clean malt flavor with some bready and caramel notes.
- Basically, an American version of the English Pale Ale.
Price: $50.25 As low as: $45.23
- Pale, yellow-white color and somewhat cloudy.
- Crisp, zesty flavors from unmalted wheat and spice.
- Balance hops that blend evenly with the citrus flavors.
Out of stock
Price: $52.50 As low as: $47.25
- Also known as a Czech Pilsner.
- Complex maltiness with a spicy, floral hop character.
- Pleasantly bitter with a nice even finish.
Price: $56.45 As low as: $50.81
- Crisp, unassertive maltiness with a silky, creamy texture.
- Light balanced hops. Noticeable, but not overwhelming.
- An all-American beer with a beautiful golden color.