Brewcraft Ultimate Kits
Price: $61.95 As low as: $55.76
- American-style wheat beer with the addition of Apricots.
- Has the flavor aroma and mouthfeel of Apricots.
- Willamette hops add fruity, spicy aroma for more depth.
Price: $71.60 As low as: $64.44
- This is a BIG Stout taken to an extreme.
- Has the flavors of a regular Stout, just a lot more of it!
- This is a sipper with a lot of alcohol and a dry finish.
- Bold Porter marinaded with flavors of Bourbon whiskey
- Malt flavors ranging from nutty to roasted.
- Generous hop bitterness is enough to keep in balance.
Price: $71.50 As low as: $64.35
- Primarily a bulked-up take on an American-style IPA
- Has a lot of hops, a lot of malt, and a lot of alcohol!
- An intense, deep golden color with some full maltiness.
- A strong beer with a beautiful, illuminating, yellow color.
- Complex layers of estery flavors and aromas
- Deceptively light character with plenty of alcohol.
Price: $63.95 As low as: $57.55
- Beautiful, rich copper color that is on the verge of brown.
- This is a big brew that is dominated by a deep maltiness.
- Very low hop bitterness as when compared to the malt.
Price: $70.95 As low as: $63.85
- A very unique and interesting beer recipe kit.
- It's an intriguing and flavorful variation of Brown Ale.
- Rich, malty flavors ranging from vanilla to chocolate.
Price: $58.75 As low as: $52.88
- Extremely hoppy with dryer flavors than the typical IPA's.
- It's a big beer with a good bit of malt.
- Hop flavors of citrus, tropical fruit and fresh pine.
Price: $64.80 As low as: $58.32
- An intense Pilsner that has more of everything.
- Full, malty flavor with some sweetness.
- Plenty of hop bitterness with some lingering spiciness.
Price: $65.15 As low as: $58.63
- A lot of alcohol. A lot of body. A lot of flavor.
- Layered malt character ranging from toffee to nutty.
- Complex, fruity alcohol aroma with some hop.