Brewer's Best Bold Kits
These Premium Recipe all-malt ingredient kits are big in taste and bold in flavor, not for the weak of heart! These kits produce higher alcohol than our traditional Brewer's Best Recipe Kits. Each ingredient kit makes 5 gallons. It comes with all the ingredients you will need: Malt Syrup, Malted Grains, Hops, Yeast, Priming Sugar, even bottle caps. Directions are also included that assume you know absolutely nothing about making homebrew. Note: No equipment is included with these ingredient kits.
Price: $58.85 As low as: $52.97
- Has aromas of citrus and slight pine.
- Medium-light body and deep gold in color.
- Has a white frothy head.
Price: $55.80 As low as: $50.22
- Makes a malty, high gravity, full-bodied Blonde Ale.
- Golden in color, easy drinking, and well-rounded.
- Uses the lightest malt available and a unique blend of hops.
Price: $54.88 As low as: $49.39
- Makes a very big and very hoppy beer.
- Has a deep amber color.
- Makes between 8 and 8.5% alcohol.
- Creates a copper-brown color.
- Has robust and unique flavors.
- Balanced with clean bittering and spicy aromas.
Price: $59.95 As low as: $53.96
- Has an intense roast flavor with a huge malt influence.
- This full-bodied dark brew is nearly black in color.
- The hop bitterness is offset by a touch of malty sweetness.
Price: $58.15 As low as: $52.34
- Has a dry finish and light body.
- Has subtle fruit notes and moderate spiciness.
- This ale is flavorful, refreshing and complete.
- Includes the spiciness familiar to Belgian Style Ales.
- Has piney, herbal and slight citrus flavors.
- Pale amber in color and around 5.5% alcohol.
Price: $59.10 As low as: $53.19
- Creates a golden beer with a creamy, white head.
- Has a mild, spicy character created by the hops.
- Contains light Belgian candi sugar for a high gravity beer.
Price: $57.25 As low as: $51.53
- A rich, complex high-gravity specialty ale.
- Makes a full-bodied brew with plenty of hop character.
- Has caramel and chocolate flavors and a nutty aftertaste.
Price: $57.80 As low as: $52.02
- Smooth flavors with chocolate and coffee-like overtones.
- Makes a rich, full-bodied, dark brown ale.
- Has complex, pleasant aromas with a subtle hop finish.