- Now you can have your beer faucet on the outside instead of the inside.
- This beer faucet kit will allow you to convert your refrigerator into a kegerator.
- It can be used for both commercial beers and home brewed beers.
- You can mount the beer faucet on the refrigerator door, kitchen cabinet, cooler wall.
- The shiny, chrome faucet looks sharp and professional in anyone's kitchen or rec-room.
- It's the same commercial-grade equipment you'll see at your the local bar.
- The beer faucet's design works equally well for dispensing both lagers and ales.
- This beer faucet's body is made of forged brass with a highly polished chrome finish.
- It does not drip, and it has very little wiggle in its construction.
- It operates cleanly and smoothly. It also has a nice snappy lever action.
- The beer flows through this beer faucet smooth and silky. No excessive foaming.
- The beer shank, itself, is made of chrome-plated brass.
- The shank can accommodate a wall up to 4-3/8" thick.
- Installing the beer shank is simple.
- Just drill a 1" hole in the wall where you want the faucet.
- The beer shank secures into place with the decorative black flange against the front of the wall and the compression ring against the back of the wall.
THE REFRIGERATOR FAUCET KIT INCLUDES:
- Chrome Beer Faucet Head
- 3" Black Tap Handle
- 6" Chrome Beer Shank
- Stainless-Steel Hex Beer Nut
- 3/16" Stainless-Steel Barbed Tail Piece
- Neoprene Beer Nut Washer
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like: