When siphoning & bottling beer during home beer brewing, racking pumps are ideal for quickly completing the task. When selecting a home brewing pump, you'll want to choose a magnetic driven version. The beer equipment at E.C. Kraus permits you to use a ball valve with the pump without exhausting the motor. You'll also want to make sure the pump is self-priming. These pumps pump air so they don't need the aid of gravity to rack the beer. Whether it's for bottling or racking, a reliable racking pump is the ideal tool for the task.
- Transfers up to 7 gallons every minute.
- Pump can handle liquids of 250F.
- Materials are FDA Compliant .
- Transfers anywhere from 1 to 3 gallons every minute.
- Has an On/Off switch with a variable flow adjustment dial.
- Self-priming with a built-in pre-strainer to prevent clogging.