THE BEER TOWER INCLUDES:
- This is a commercial-grade beer tower. Outstanding quality.
- It's the exact same type of unit you will find in many of your neighborhood taverns.
- Mounts to the top of your counter top or on the top of a small refrigerator.
- Has two beer faucets for dispensing two different types of beer or soda pop.
- This draft beer tower is very quick and easy to install.
- The bottom flange of the beer tower simply screws to the counter through the provide screw holes.
- A rubber gasket is included to keep spilled beer or counter cleaners from working its way under the tower's column.
- The tower columns is insulated with styrofoam to help keep the beer cold and prevent the tower from sweating.
- Column Dimensions: 12" tall, and 3" in diameter.
- Overall Dimensions: Total height, with tap handle, is approximately 14". Flange collar is 4-1/2" diameter.
- Two Chrome Faucets with 3" Tap Handle: Each Attaches easily to the beer tower.
- Two 5' lengths of 3/16" I.D. Beer Line: The beer line is already attached to the shanks inside the tower.
- Two Barbed Tail Pieces with Hex Beer Nuts: Both of these items are already on the beer lines and ready to go.
- Two Beer Washers: These washers ensures you get a leak-proof seal to the keg tap.
- One Rubber Gasket: Provides a seal between the beer tower's flange and your counter-top.
This Beer Tower comes with all the fittings you will need to attach it to a commercial beer keg taps. If you plan on using this Beer Tower with Cornelius-Style Kegs instead, you will also need to purchase the appropriate liquid Quick-Disconnects to fit your kegs and hose clamps. This will allow you to attach the Beer Tower's hoses to your Cornelius-Style Kegs.