- This handy dial thermometer works great for keeping track of your brewing temperatures.
- You can use it to track your mash, to monitor your temperature when boiling malt extract, or to bring sparge water to the correct temperature.
- The 2 inch dial face is easy to read with clear temperature graduations and numbers, so you can take readings with a glance.
- Gives temperatures in both Fahrenheit (0 to 220 F.) and Celsius (-17 to 104 C.)
- The probe stem measures 9 inches long.
- This dial thermometer easily attaches to the rim of any brew pot with a handy clip.
- You can keep as much of the probe in the liquid as you like by adjusting the clip.
- The clip also keeps the probe out of the way while you brew.
Q Kacie (Overland Park, KS)
Before I purchase the Big Daddy Dial Thermomter can you tell me if this a quick read thermometer?
The Big Daddy Dial Theremometer is not a quick read thermometer.
Customer Reviews"big daddy dial themomter" Review by jacks mountain (Posted on 7/13/14)
no problem good item"A must for brewing" Review by Billygarlic (Posted on 6/15/13)
Great for brewing,cooking or anything else. Has a long stem for deep pots,or containers. I already have 2, but need a few more for mutipule batches goiny at the same time. Well made. St Steel. Billygarlic
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like:
Out of stock