- This is an adjustable heating belt that wraps around your plastic pails or plastic carboys. Will help maintain an approximate temperature of 70-75°F.
- Perfect for maintaining 5-6 gallon size batches at the perfect fermentation temperature.
- Use in conjunction with our Liquid Crystal Thermometer.
- Great for wine or beer.
- Fits most plastic fermenters.
- Comes with complete directions.
- Inexpensive to run. Only draws 20 watts of electricity.
- Do not use on glass, metal or wooden fermenters.
- Do not immerse in liquid.
Q Jason (Bent, NM)
Will the Brew Belt fit your Tuff Tanks?
Yes, the Brew Belt does fit around the Tuff Tanks.
Customer Reviews"Does the job" Review by Running Man (Posted on 2/12/15)
The first one I received did not work out of the package. Returned it and they sent a replacement. It keeps my 6 gal plastic at 72 degrees in my basement which is usually about 56 to 60 degrees. This is my first brew using the brew belt."Great product" Review by Russ C (Posted on 2/4/15)
I started with a Cab kit that worked well at 62 F then I moved to a Pinot kit that liked 70 F in the same room. I bought the brew belt and it has worked great since day one. Well built, great price, get one if you need one.
Write Your Own Review