- An essential item for anyone who needs to safely move carboys.
- Allows you to keep the carboy under your full control.
- No more wet glass slipping from your hands.
- The Brew Hauler makes it a much safer task.
- Can easily and quickly be taken off one carboy and put onto the next.
- Straps are adjustable to accommodate different sized carboys.
- Works on carboys from 3 gallons to 7 gallons in volume, glass or plastic.
- Straps are made of very coarse and rugged, polypropylene nylon.
- Straps harness the carboy to create a comfortable cradle.
- Can safely handle up to 100 pounds.
- Invented by a home brewer for home brewers.
- And, just as essential for home winemakers.
- Will not work with: Gallon Size Jugs.
- Carboy is not included.
Customer Reviews"Excellent" Review by Henny (Posted on 2/5/16)
I have a carboy "handle" that carries by the neck. This is so much better. You can use both hands, much safer."What the doc. ordered" Review by captain karl (Posted on 12/25/13)
Buy several, very handy item!!"Very helpful." Review by Jeremy (Posted on 3/27/13)
This is something I wished I had a long time ago. I use it to lift my full jugs onto my work bench for racking. I doesn't shake the sediment up like when I try to lift it on myown. Strong material, very heavy stitches. Will buy again."Great Product!" Review by MoJo (Posted on 2/13/13)
This hauler is exactly what I needed. Now I can move my jugs from the kitchen to my brewroom and do not have to worry about dropping it. Pick up one of those things full was getting old. Either my hands were wet and slippery or the glass was slippery.
Write Your Own Review