Brewcraft Premium Kits
Our Brewcraft Premium Kits provide all of the beer ingredients and instructions you will require to quickly and easily get started with a home beer brewing hobby. These brewing kits are perfect if you're new to brewing and ready to get started or as a gift for a craft beer lover. E.C. Kraus offers eleven flavors to choose from with our premium beer recipe kits. Choose your favorite beer variety from a dry Irish stout, an India black ale, a nut brown ale, a pale ale and many other varieties to suit your preference.
Price: $46.95 As low as: $42.26
- Very dark colored homebrew.
- Has a medoly of straight-forward, roasted malt flavors
- Moderate hop bitterness with little to no hop aroma.
Price: $56.95 As low as: $51.26
- This is an English-style, Brown Porter.
- Its color is dark-brown with a slight red tint
- An array of malt flavors with moderate hop bitterness.
Price: $60.75 As low as: $54.68
- Darker and slightly less hoppy than an IPA.
- Has carmel-to-roasted malt flavors.
- And a citrus/floral hop finish.
Price: $47.90 As low as: $43.11
- Rich in brown color, but not too heavy.
- Full of malty flavors. Somewhat nutty with some toast.
- Hops are not aggressive and remain in the background.
Price: $62.70 As low as: $56.43
- Has a strong dose of New Zealand hops.
- Exotic hints of tropical fruits, spice, mint can be noticed.
- All on a solid foundation of rich, full maltiness.
Price: $54.45 As low as: $49.01
- Beautiful, rich copper color.
- Malt flavors are mostly caramel with a hint of coffee.
- Has a nice spicy hop finish.
Price: $53.30 As low as: $47.97
- Assertive hop profile with citrus, pine and floral aromas.
- Clean malt flavor with some bready and caramel notes.
- Basically, an American version of the English Pale Ale.
Price: $52.75 As low as: $47.48
- Pale, yellow-white color and somewhat cloudy.
- Crisp, zesty flavors from unmalted wheat and spice.
- Balance hops that blend evenly with the citrus flavors.
Price: $54.95 As low as: $49.46
- Also known as a Czech Pilsner.
- Complex maltiness with a spicy, floral hop character.
- Pleasantly bitter with a nice even finish.
Price: $58.95 As low as: $53.06
- Crisp, unassertive maltiness with a silky, creamy texture.
- Light balanced hops. Noticeable, but not overwhelming.
- An all-American beer with a beautiful golden color.