Brewer's Best Bold Kits
Price: $56.95 As low as: $51.26
- Deep brown in color.
- Medium hop bitterness brings good balance.
- Classic Porter with a Java twist.
- Refreshing and very flavorful.
- Sweet profile with a crisp finish.
- Good beer anytime of the year.
- Makes a malty, high gravity, full-bodied Blonde Ale.
- Golden in color, easy drinking, and well-rounded.
- Uses the lightest malt available and a unique blend of hops.
Price: $58.15 As low as: $52.34
- Has a dry finish and light body.
- Has subtle fruit notes and moderate spiciness.
- This ale is flavorful, refreshing and complete.
Price: $54.88 As low as: $49.39
- Makes a very big and very hoppy beer.
- Has a deep amber color.
- Makes between 8 and 8.5% alcohol.
Price: $57.80 As low as: $52.02
- Smooth flavors with chocolate and coffee-like overtones.
- Makes a rich, full-bodied, dark brown ale.
- Has complex, pleasant aromas with a subtle hop finish.
Price: $55.65 As low as: $50.09
- Has a delightful bouquet of chocolate and roast.
- Includes genuine whiskey barrel oak chips for flavoring.
- Black in color with 5.5%-6% alcohol.
Price: $57.25 As low as: $51.53
- A rich, complex high-gravity specialty ale.
- Makes a full-bodied brew with plenty of hop character.
- Has caramel and chocolate flavors and a nutty aftertaste.
Price: $59.95 As low as: $53.96
- Has an intense roast flavor with a huge malt influence.
- This full-bodied dark brew is nearly black in color.
- The hop bitterness is offset by a touch of malty sweetness.
Price: $58.85 As low as: $52.97
- Has aromas of citrus and slight pine.
- Medium-light body and deep gold in color.
- Has a white frothy head.