- Faceplate made specifically for home brewers.
- Guides the brewer through the mashing process.
- Highlights all the specific temperature ranges that are critical with doing a mash: dough-in, protein rest, starch conversion, lauter, etc.
- Large 3" dial face makes it easy-to-read with pinpoint accuracy.
- Clean, highly readable lettering.
- Also makes it more accurate than other dial thermometers.
- Reads from 60F. to 220F.
- Fits any brew pot with 1/2" female NPT threaded coupling.
- Can be fitted to any brew pot or mash tun with additional kit.
- Probe is only 3" long. Long enough to be accurate, but short enough to stays out of the way when stirring.
- Glass covered face is sealed air-tight for long life.
- Quality instrument. Made of stainless steel.
- Made by Blichmann Engineering.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like: