CBW® BAVARIAN WHEAT: 3° Lovibond
This malt extract syrup has a neutral, malty character. Can be used to produce any style of wheat beer. Also works well for increasing the body and head retention of other beers. Ingredients: Wheat Malt, Base Malt.
- These are pure malt extracts that are produced right-here in the U.S.A.
- Each contains 3.3 pounds of extremely fresh and very full-flavored pure malt extract.
- You can choose from 8 different unhopped flavor styles.
- These malt flavors can be used individually or in blended combination to create both traditional and unique styles of beer.
- These malt extracts are very versatile and can be used in both all-extract and partial-mash beer recipes.
- They can even be used when making all-grain beers to adjust gravity, color and flavor.
- Produced by Briess, these pure malt extracts are considered to be "Concentrated Brewer's Wort" or CBW®s.
- They are produced in a brewhouse-style extraction process. Then slowly concentrated into a rich syrup.
- Since the 1980's, Briess has been pioneering this more-genuine form of malt extraction specifically for the homebrewing market.
- The result is the individual homebrewer can now get an "all-grain" flavor from an "all-extract" brew.