CBW® GOLDEN LIGHT: 4° Lovibond
Excellent light-colored malt extract. Use alone for light-colored beers, or with specialty malts to brew beers of all styles. Also a good choice for boosting gravity and yeast propagation. Ingredients: Base Malt, Carapils® Malt.
- These are pure malt extracts that are produced right-here in the U.S.A.
- Each contains 3.3 pounds of extremely fresh and very full-flavored pure malt extract.
- You can choose from 8 different unhopped flavor styles.
- These malt flavors can be used individually or in blended combination to create both traditional and unique styles of beer.
- These malt extracts are very versatile and can be used in both all-extract and partial-mash beer recipes.
- They can even be used when making all-grain beers to adjust gravity, color and flavor.
- Produced by Briess, these pure malt extracts are considered to be "Concentrated Brewer's Wort" or CBW®s.
- They are produced in a brewhouse-style extraction process. Then slowly concentrated into a rich syrup.
- Since the 1980's, Briess has been pioneering this more-genuine form of malt extraction specifically for the homebrewing market.
- The result is the individual homebrewer can now get an "all-grain" flavor from an "all-extract" brew.
Customer Reviews" don't know" Review by TERRY (Posted on 11/1/14)
Have not used the extract yet. Hope it is a good replacement for the premier malt extract when I add hops.The 5 star rating is for speed of delivery.
Write Your Own Review
Have a Question? Contact Us800-353-1906
Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 5:30 PM CST
Sat: 9 AM - 1 PM CST