CBW® SPARKLING AMBER: 10° Lovibond
This rich, malty, caramel-flavored extract that has some subtle, sweet notes. It can be used individually or with specialty malts for extract brewing. It can also be used for boosting gravity and color adjustment in all-grain beers. Ingredients: Base Malt, Caramel Malt 60L, Munich Malt.
- These are pure malt extracts that are produced right-here in the U.S.A.
- Each contains 3.3 pounds of extremely fresh and very full-flavored pure malt extract.
- You can choose from 8 different unhopped flavor styles.
- These malt flavors can be used individually or in blended combination to create both traditional and unique styles of beer.
- These malt extracts are very versatile and can be used in both all-extract and partial-mash beer recipes.
- They can even be used when making all-grain beers to adjust gravity, color and flavor.
- Produced by Briess, these pure malt extracts are considered to be "Concentrated Brewer's Wort" or CBW®s.
- They are produced in a brewhouse-style extraction process. Then slowly concentrated into a rich syrup.
- Since the 1980's, Briess has been pioneering this more-genuine form of malt extraction specifically for the homebrewing market.
- The result is the individual homebrewer can now get an "all-grain" flavor from an "all-extract" brew.
Customer Reviews"Overall a good buy" Review by Beer Brewer (Posted on 2/4/14)
I exclusively use Briess malt extracts because I've found them to be consistently good - all the way from light to dark. I've tried other brands, and while they were occasionally good, they were not nearly as consistent.
Write Your Own Review
Have a Question? Contact Us800-353-1906
Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 5:30 PM CST
Sat: 9 AM - 1 PM CST