- These are pure malt extracts that are produced right-here in the U.S.A.
- Each contains 3.3 pounds of extremely fresh and very full-flavored pure malt extract.
- You can choose from 8 different unhopped flavor styles.
- These malt flavors can be used individually or in blended combination to create both traditional and unique styles of beer.
- These malt extracts are very versatile and can be used in both all-extract and partial-mash beer recipes.
- They can even be used when making all-grain beers to adjust gravity, color and flavor.
- Produced by Briess, these pure malt extracts are considered to be "Concentrated Brewer's Wort" or CBW®s.
- They are produced in a brewhouse-style extraction process. Then slowly concentrated into a rich syrup.
- Since the 1980's, Briess has been pioneering this more-genuine form of malt extraction specifically for the homebrewing market.
- The result is the individual homebrewer can now get an "all-grain" flavor from an "all-extract" brew.
TYPES TO CHOOSE FROM:
- BAVARIAN WHEAT: 3° Lovibond
This malt extract syrup has a neutral, malty character. Can be used to produce any style of wheat beer. Also works well for increasing the body and head retention of other beers. Ingredients: Wheat Malt, Base Malt.
- GOLDEN LIGHT: 4° Lovibond
Excellent light-colored malt extract. Use alone for light-colored beers, or with specialty malts to brew beers of all styles. Also a good choice for boosting gravity and yeast propagation. Ingredients: Base Malt, Carapils® Malt.
- MUNICH: 8° Lovibond
This is a very rich and malty flavored malt extract that has some biscuity notes. It is amber color. Ingredients: 50% Base Malt, 50% Munich Malt
- PILSEN LIGHT: 2° Lovibond
The lightest colored brewer's grade malt extract available. Use by itself to produce light-colored beers, or use as a base syrup with specialty grains to brew beers of all styles. Also ideal for boosting gravity and yeast propagation. Ingredients: Pilsen Malt, Carapils® Malt.
- PORTER: 17° Lovibond
Sweet, malty, and chocolate in flavor, this malt syrup can be used to add body and color in the production of Brown Ales, Porters, and other darker beers. Ingredients: Brown, Chocolate and Caramel.
- SPARKLING AMBER: 10° Lovibond
This rich, malty, caramel-flavored extract that has some subtle, sweet notes. It can be used individually or with specialty malts for extract brewing. It can also be used for boosting gravity and color adjustment in all-grain beers. Ingredients: Base Malt, Caramel Malt 60L, Munich Malt.
- SPECIAL DARK: 90° Lovibond
Packed with color and rich flavor, this malt extract syrups is designed to add color and flavor to Stouts, Porters and other robust, darker beers.
- TRADITIONAL DARK: 30° Lovibond
Produced from a big grist, this intense, malty-flavored extract is excellent for color adjustment. It does have some hints of sweetness. Ingredients: Base Malt, Caramel Malt 60L, Munich Malt, Black Malt.
Write Your Own Review
Have a Question? Contact Us800-353-1906
Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 5:30 PM CST
Sat: 9 AM - 1 PM CST