- This bulkhead gives you the ability to attach a ball-valve shut-off to your brew pot.
- This eliminates the need for messy, time-consuming siphoning.
- Easy to install. Does not require any welding of any kind.
- The stainless-steel bulkhead will also fit many other attachments: dial thermometer, torpedo screen, sight glass.
- Anything that has 1/2" NPT standard pipe threads will fit this bulkhead.
- Has 1/2" male threads on one end, 1/2" female threads on the other. Can be fitted in either direction.
- The bulkhead also works for turning your beverage cooler into a mash tun, lauter tun or hot liquor tank.
- With many beverage coolers stainless-steel bulkhead fits the hole that already exists for the factor installed faucet.
- Exceptional quality. Both the shank and nut are made of solid 304 stainless-steel.
- Two high-temperature, silicone O-rings are included.
- Requires a 7/8" hole for installation.
- Dimensions: 2" overall length, 13/16" male-end diameter, 1" female-end diameter, 1-5/16" nut width, 9/32" nut thickness.
- Comes with complete directions for installing on a brew pot or 5 and 10 gallon Igloo cooler.
Customer Reviews"excellent product" Review by mchaple (Posted on 12/15/13)
Very easy to install, excellent SS. Will keep on buying from you.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like: