- This is our most popular configuration of CO2 regulator.
- The dual gauges allow the regulator to display the pressure in both the keg and the CO2 Tank.
- This comes in very handy by allowing you to monitor when your CO2 tank is getting low on gas.
- This CO2 regulator model has an outlet for distribution to a single keg or canister.
- Outlet has a instant shut-off lever to prevent backflow from your kegs when changing tanks.
- The shut-off is equipped with 5/16" barbed stem for securely attaching your gas line to the regulator.
- This unit also has a pressure relief valve that blows off excess pressure when 55 to 65 PSI is reached.
- This CO2 regulator can be adjusted from a pressure of 0 to 60 PSI with the simple turn of a screw.
- The keg dial gauge reads from 0 to 60 PSI. The CO2 tank dial gauge reads 0 to 2000 PSI.
- Comes with a nylon CO2 washer for securing the seal between the regulator and the tank.
- Commercial quality. Made by Cornelius, a leading name in beverage dispensing.
- This double gauge CO2 regulator can be use on commercial beers, home brewed beers and soda pops.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like:
Price: $105.85 As low as: $99.85