- These are a universal O-rings that fit the dip tubes of both the ball-lock and pin-lock soda kegs.
- They will fit any brand of soda keg (corny keg): Cornelius, Firestone, A.E.B, etc.
- Eventually dip tube O-rings will become worn, cracked and dried out.
- This normal wear and aging at some point will start to cause you problems with your soda keg.
- Also, if you have purchased used soda kegs, the O-rings can smell like soda pop.
- The dip tube O-rings are kind of hidden away in the keg, but are simple to replace.
- Just remove the both tank plugs and you will see them under the flange of each dip tube.
- These dip tube O-rings will fit both the gas and liquid side dip tubes.
- No more than they cost, we recommend always having at least a couple extra dip tube O-rings on hand.
- You will also want to replace these dip tube O-rings anytime you take your soda keg apart.
- Dimensions: inside diameter is 5/16", width is .103"
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like: