- This is a gas-in, ball-lock quick disconnect.
- It fits the gas side of any soda keg (corny keg) that is equipped with ball-lock tank plugs.
- Quick Disconnects are very easy to use. They allow you to swap out your soda keg in just seconds.
- Just lift up on the collar to attach it to the soda keg's plug.
- Lift up on the collar again to detach the line from the keg.
- It has a 1/4" barbed stem that will fit your 5/16" I.D. gas line.
- Just slide the end of your hose over the barb stem.
- Clamp the hose in place with a stainless-steel hose clamp.
- It the tank plugs on your soda keg has little pins sticking out the side, then you need pin-lock fittings, not ball-lock.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like: