- This is a gas-in, pin-lock quick disconnect.
- It fits the gas side of any soda keg (corny keg) that is equipped with pin-lock tank plugs.
- Quick Disconnects are very easy to use. They allow you to swap out your soda kegs (corny kegs) in just seconds.
- To attach a pin-lock to the soda keg, just push the disconnect down onto the tank plug, then turn clockwise to lock it into place.
- To detach, just push down and turn counter-clockwise.
- Pin-lock tank plugs can be identified by the little pins that stick out from the side of the plug.
- The gas side will have 2 pins. The liquid side will have 3 pins.
- This gas pin-lock disconnect will accommodate 2 pins.
- It has a 1/4" barbed stem for attaching your 5/16" I.D. gas line.
- Just slide the end of your hose over the barb stem.
- Clamp the hose in place with a stainless-steel hose clamp and you're ready to go.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like: