- This is a popular ale beer yeast.
- It has a superb flavor profiles making it suitable for a wide range of ales.
- It has a good tolerance to alcohol, so it ferments consistently in a wide variety of beer recipes.
- Ideal For Making: Scottish Ale Export & Strong, Foreign Stout, Barley Wine, Strong Bitter, Belgian Wheat, Trappist Ales and others.
- About Fermentis Beer Yeast: Fermentis produces high-performing dried beer yeast strains that make excellent alternatives to liquid beer yeast. Fermentis has 7 different strains to choose from. Each one collected from notable brewing regions. They are prepared and packaged with the home brewer in mind. They start rapidly, and ferment cleanly all the way through to completion. Each packet is enough to ferment 5 to 8 gallons. For lagers use 2 packets. Each one is hermetically sealed and packed with nitrogen for freshness.
Write Your Own Review