Expand your home beer brewing capacity with dedicated burners for home beer brewing. At E.C. Kraus, we offer two different types of home brewing burners. Choose from a portable plug-in electric burner that can handle up to 15 gallons of wort and a high pressure cooker that can quickly bring up to 10 gallons of wort to a boil. The right beer equipment can boost your capacity and speed the brewing process, which leaves you with more time to dedicate to other aspects of your home beer brewing hobby
- Puts out 55,000 BTU, perfect for boiling 5 or 10 gallons.
- Hot enough to bring 5 gallons to a boil in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Has 16" x 16" surface. Big enough for a 15 gallon brew pot.
- 55,000 BTU, perfect for boiling 5 or 10 gallons of wort.
- One-piece, Heavy-duty welded steel frame.
- Stands 21" tall. Comfortable height for stirring your wort.