- 2nd Edition: current and fully up-to-date with the latest in home brewing.
- Features over 100 proven, award-winning beer recipes.
- Has easy-to-follow instructions for brewing both kit beers and all-grain beers.
- Walks you through each step of the brewing process from beginner to advanced.
- Covers all the equipment you will need to brew beer and how to use it.
- Even how to lay out your own personal brewery.
- Goes over all the different beer ingredients and discusses how they contribute to a beer's flavor.
- Also makes a great reference for more accomplished home brewers.
- Well organized with lots of useful facts, handy tips and solid advice.
- Produced by the well trusted Dummies Series.
- Over 400 pages in all.
- Worth buying for the beer recipes, alone!
Customer Reviews"A fine book!" Review by Skip (Posted on 3/29/16)
I had most of this info in some other books, but its nice to have it all together in one book. Easy to read and understand, and witty!
Write Your Own Review