- Cool up to 10 gallons of beer (wort) from boiling to yeast pitching temperature in approx 20 minutes or less.
- Cooling your wort down faster not only saves time, it allows less time for your beer to become infected and oxidized from excessive air exposure.
- Run cold tap water through the copper tubing while the wort chiller is submerged in your wort.
- Heat quickly transfers from the wort to the flowing water within the copper tubing and runs back to your sinks drain.
- 100% American made 3/8" copper tubing is 25 feet in length. Perfect size for cooling up to 10 gallons of beer (wort).
- Comes with two lengths of 3/8" ID vinyl hose to reach back and forth from the brew pot to the sink.
- Each hose is 3 feet in length.
- Overall dimensions are 6 3/4" coil diameter, 6" coil height and 13 1/2" inlet/outlet height.
- Also has a brass, garden hose fitting to thread onto a laundry sink faucet or outside faucet.
- See faucet adapter below for attaching to most American kitchen faucets.
Customer Reviews"Very Good" Review by kp (Posted on 4/18/13)
Works very well. Easy to use.
Write Your Own Review