- Cool your beer wort from boiling to room temperature in just a few short minutes.
- Cooling your wort down faster not only saves time, it allows less time for your beer to become infected and oxidized from excessive air exposure.
- Run cold tap water through the copper tubing while the wort chiller is submerged in your wort.
- Heat quickly transfers from the wort to the flowing water within the copper tubing and runs back to your sinks drain.
- Copper tubing is 20 feet in length. Perfect size for cooling 5 or 10 gallons of beer.
- Comes with two lengths of 3/8" ID vinyl hose to reach back and forth from the brew pot to the sink.
- Each hose is 3 feet in length.
- Also has a brass, garden hose fitting to thread onto a laundry sink faucet or outside faucet.
- See faucet adapter below for attaching to most American kitchen faucets.
You Might Also Like:
Polar Ware: Professional 42 Qt Brew Pot / Ball-Valve Shut-Off / False Bottom / Brewmometer Dial ThermometerPrice: $395.65