- Has everything you need to turn a low-profile, compact refrigerator or chest freezer into a kegerator.
- Your own personal draft machine for your favorite commercial beers.
- This kit comes with a chrome tower faucet that is designed to mount to the top of your refrigerator.
- It's an inexpensive, economical way to have your own kegerator without paying the full kegerator price.
- This Kegerator Conversion Kit will also save you money by lowering your beer costs.
- Commercial draft beer is about half the price of beer bought in cans or bottles.
- And not only do you save, you get the luxury of having your favorite commercial beer fresh, and on tap.
- It's a great alternative to dealing with the trash of cans and bottles all the time.
- The Kegerator Conversion Kit is very easy and straight-forward to install.
- All the equipment is new, commercial-grade and built to last.
- You can easily add additional kegs or faucets at anytime as room permits.
- Its a perfect gift for that beer lover in your family.
The compact refrigerator you use should not have a freezer compartment and be clear of any cooling coils or tubes within its ceiling wall. If using a chest freezer you will need to also purchase an external thermostat to maintain the freezers temperature at 38F.
THIS KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT INCLUDES:
- 5 lb. CO2 Bottle: Must be ship empty, but can be filled at any fire extinguisher provider. Dimensions: 17-3/4 Tall, 5-1/4" Diameter.
- CO2 Regulator: Dual-gauge, shows the pressure in both the CO2 Bottle and the keg. Also has a shut-off valve with a barbed stem to which you clamp your gas hose.
- Sanke Beer Tap (D System): This beer tap fits most of your domestic beers.
- Chrome Tower Faucet: The chrome tower has a single faucet and is 12" tall.
- Vinyl Tubing: Two lengths of clear, smooth-bore vinyl tubing, one for the gas and one for the beer.
- 2 Stainless-Steel Hose Clamps.
- Complete and easy-to-follow directions.