- This brew pot can be used as a mash tun when making all-grain beer recipes.
- It can be used for storing and conveniently distributing hot liquor when sparging full and partial grain mashes.
- Or It can also be used for simply boiling your beer wort.
- Includes: lid, false-bottom, Brewmometer dial thermometer and ball-valve shut-off.
- Brew pot is made of 20 gauge, corrosion-resistant, 300 series, stainless steel.
- Distributes heat evenly and quickly.
- Handles are made of a heavy-duty, stainless-steel, tubular stock that are heat-resistant and do not heat up as quickly as solid handles.
- Handles are carefully welded into place, not riveted, for solid, safe lifting and stacking.
- The inset cover features a recessed strap handle that allows multiple brew pots to be securely stacked.
- Very versatile. Very durable. Easy to clean.
- Total capacity is 42 quarts. (10 1/2 gallons)
- Brew pot itself measures 15" wide and 16" high.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like:
Price: $44.95 As low as: $40.46