- The dual gauges allow the regulator to display the pressure in both the keg and the Nitrogen Tank.
- This comes in very handy by allowing you to monitor when your Nitrogen tank is getting low on gas.
- This Nitrogen regulator model has an outlet for distribution to a single keg or canister.
- Outlet has a instant shut-off lever to prevent back-flow from your kegs when changing tanks.
- The shut-off is equipped with 5/16" barbed stem for securely attaching your gas line to the regulator.
- This unit also has a pressure relief valve that blows off excess pressure when 55 to 65 PSI is reached.
- This Nitrogen regulator can be adjusted from a pressure of 0 to 60 PSI with the simple turn of a screw.
- The keg dial gauge reads from 0 to 60 PSI. The Nitrogen tank dial gauge reads 0 to 2000 PSI.
- Comes with a nylon washer for securing the seal between the regulator and the tank.
- This double gauge Nitrogen regulator can be used on commercial beers, home brewed beers and wine.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like: