- This is a very effective cleaner that both sanitizes and deodorizes.
- It will safely clean both your wine and beer making equipment.
- Works particularly well for cleaning: bottles, fermentation vessels, air-locks, hydrometers.
- Safe to use on any non-porous surfaces: glass, plastic, metals, ceramic.
- Basic A is very easy to use.
- It only requires 1 minute of contact time.
- No rinsing is required.
- It is very safe to use and is eco-friendly.
- It will not leave behind any harmful residues.
- Just allow your equipment to air-dry for 20 minutes right before using.
- Basic A is not a chlorine cleanser.
- It is an oxygenating agent.
- The air-drying is when all the sanitizing is done.
- Use 1 tablespoon per gallon of warm water.
- It dissolves rapidly in warm water.
- Each 8 ounces jar is sufficient for 10 gallons of solution.
Customer Reviews"no rince cleaner" Review by jacks mountain (Posted on 7/13/14)
have used this product before,works"great cleaning agent" Review by ken (Posted on 3/17/14)
simple to use does the job."Quick and easy" Review by Basic A (Posted on 6/23/13)
Easy to use and seems to work as described. I've been using Basic A for a little over a year now without any problems. I do wish it came in larger containers however."unknown" Review by buzzardbut (Posted on 5/14/13)
seal was broke when I took the cap off and I spilled some. I call and they are replacing Thanks."Basic A" Review by Howard (Posted on 9/20/12)
Basic a is a good product and does exactly what is claimed.
Write Your Own Review