[PL630] The Plastic 5 Gallon Carboy is ideal for a secondary fermentations and bulk storage of wine or beer. It`s made of clear PET plastic, the same material used to make 2 liter bottles, only this plastic carboy is thicker and heavier. It`s completely taste and odor free and impermeable to oxygen. That means you can use this plastic carboy to bulk store your wine as long as you like. It can easily be sealed up air-tight with either a tapered cork or rubber stopper.
- Ideal for secondary fermentations of both wine and beer.
- Also perfect for bulk aging wine.
- Made of heavy PET plastic.
- Completely taste and odor free.
- Completely impermeable to oxygen.
- Easy to clean inside and out.
- No side-wall ribs to collect sediment.
- Overall dimensions are 19-1/2" tall and 10-1/2" round.
- The opening can be fitted with either a:
Size 10 Rubber Stopper
Size 26 Tappered Cork
Size 7 Rubber Cap
Customer Reviews"Excellent!!!" Review by Linda T. (Posted on 2/10/16)
These things are gorgeous...so pleased with my purchase. Bought them to make into aquariums and they are turning out PERFECT!!!"Well made carboy. Buying more." Review by RJ (Posted on 3/11/15)
This carboy is much nicer than I thought it would be. The plastic is very clear and smooth. I have cabernet in it right now and it is working great. Very happy with this plastic carboy. I plan on ordering a couple more."Definitely recommend" Review by Monica (Posted on 2/8/15)
The product is not only good in quality, but also very beautiful."Very satisfed with the bottle." Review by Ken (Posted on 11/5/12)
Excellent material and packaging.
Write Your Own Review