- Made of entirely of gauge 18-8 stainless steel.
- Can be used when mashing grains or boiling a wort.
- Allows you to effectively filter out grains during a mash.
- Three U-shaped feet raise the false bottom 2-1/2 inches from the bottom. Higher than the valve opening.
- Also has a stainless steel handle for easy removal.
- Holes are 3/32" in diameter on 5/32" centers.
- Open draining area is approximately 33%.
- Total diameter is 12-3/8.
- Made by Polar Ware in the U.S.A.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like: