- Made of entirely of gauge 18-8 stainless steel.
- Can be used when mashing grains or boiling a wort.
- Allows you to effectively filter out grains during a mash.
- Designed specifically for the Polar Ware 42 quart brew pot.
- Fits nice and snug against the walls of the brew pot.
- Three U-shaped feet raise the false bottom 2-1/2 inches from the bottom. Higher than the valve opening.
- Also has a stainless steel handle for easy removal.
- Holes are 3/32" in diameter on 5/32" centers.
- Open draining area is approximately 33%.
- 14" in diameter.
- Made by Polar Ware in the U.S.A.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like:
Out of stock
Polar Ware: Professional 42 Qt Brew Pot / Ball-Valve Shut-Off / False Bottom / Brewmometer Dial ThermometerPrice: $395.65