- This is a replacement poppet valve that fits: Firestone V Challenger | Firestone VI Challenger | Firestone Super Challenger.
- It fits both the gas side and the liquid side.
- Poppet valves are little, spring-load assemblies that are in the center of the soda keg's tank plugs.
- They are depressed when you attach your gas line and beer line to the soda keg.
- If you have a leak at the one of the soda keg's post, the poppet valve is usually going to be the reason why.
- This makes since because they are the only moving part of the post.
- Poppet valves are easy to install.
- Unscrew the tank plug from the soda keg and you will see the poppet valve lodged inside the tank plug.
- Just pull it out and put the new one in and screw it back on the post.
- Please compare your poppet valve to the one pictured to make sure you are ordering the correct one.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like:
Price: $8.45 As low as: $7.95