- This handy item holds your racking tube in place when transferring or bottling your wine or beer.
- It's like a third hand, helping to keep things under control.
- Keeps your racking tube still so the sediment doesn't get stirred up.
- Makes it much easier to leave yeast and other sediment behind while getting as much precious liquid as possible.
- Easy to use. Just snap the Racking Tube Clamp onto your 3/8" racking tube or racking cane at the desired height and then clip it onto the rim of your fermenter.
- Fits glass carboys, plastic carboys as well as primary fermentation buckets.
- It has a well-designed, spring-loaded clamp that opens easily and attach tightly to your fermenter.
- Designed to work with 3/8" O.D. racking tubes.
Customer Reviews"It is just OK" Review by Al (Posted on 3/4/14)
A decent all around solution, but allows the racking wand to stir up sediment if the tubing is moved too much; An old fashioned cork works (for carboys) better since it cannot move easily."Gives Me A Free Hand" Review by Chili (Posted on 1/28/13)
Works as described. The has made racking and bottling my wine much easier. I can use both hands to get the wine in the bottle with less spilling."clamp" Review by Tammy (Posted on 12/20/12)
Great item to use since we don't have more than two hands. I will be ordering more.
Write Your Own Review