- It fits: Firestone (Type A, Type R), Alloy Products (Type RA, Type RC) and John Wood (Type RA, Type RC).
- This particular tank plug assembly is for the liquid side of a pin-lock type soda keg.
- Tank plug assemblies are heavy-duty stainless-steel plugs that are screwed onto the top of Cornelius-style kegs (corny kegs).
- They are used to attach either the gas line and beer line to the soda keg.
- While both tank plugs may look identical they are each slightly different.
- A tank plug will either be for the gas side or the liquid side of the soda keg.
- So it's important to get the right tank plug on right tank post.
- There are different brands and types of soda kegs.
- So it is also important to get the right type of tank plug assemblies.
Write Your Own Review
You Might Also Like:
Price: $8.95 As low as: $8.25