Wine tannins, which are from the grape peel, will give your homemade wine the bold, tarty flavor you've come to love from this beverage of choice. These wine ingredients will add complexity to your home winemaking, so you can impress your guests with your finished product. The tannins will also help your wine age well and maintain its quality. E.C. Kraus offers two wine tannin choices: a wine tannin to use in white wine and rose wine, and a natural grape tannin for red wine. With both, you'll be prepared to make either type of wine at any time.
- Increases zesty flavors in a wine.
- Assists in the clarification and aging process.
- Can be used in white and red wines.
- Imparts zesty flavors in a wine.
- Aids in the clarification and aging process.
- Used in red wines.