Wine Making Juices
Browse through the highest quality wine making juices that we assure to always be fresh. Each wine making kit averages about 6 gallons or 30 bottles of wine made right from the comfort of your own home. These brands of wine making juices are guaranteed to make your taste buds jump and impress your friends as you enjoy your first taste of your homemade wine.
Price: $133.35 As low as: $120.02
- Produces a full-bodied wine.
- Creates a rose colored wine with a salmon tint.
- Peach, apricot, and honey please the palate and nose.
Price: $189.60 As low as: $170.64
- Rich and intense, medium-full bodied, red wine.
- Incessant raspberry, blackberry and plum flavors.
- Subtle notes of cedar and mocha.
Price: $122.55 As low as: $110.30
- Produces a medium-bodied white wine.
- With aromas of gooseberry and lime.
- A fresh, crisp wine with refreshing light flavors of fruit.
Price: $179.95 As low as: $161.96
- Produces a distinctive, full bodied, red wine.
- Heightened layers of boysenberries, figs and plums.
- Notes of cocoa, chocolate, and coffee.
Price: $126.55 As low as: $113.90
- Produces a dark and toasty red wine.
- Aromas of bright fruit and violet.
- Flavors of blackberry, black cherry, fig, and cocoa.
Price: $131.40 As low as: $118.26
- This red wine has deep, purple-hued color.
- Has plum and raspberry flavors.
- The wine's aroma introduces chocolate notes.
Price: $189.90 As low as: $170.91
- Has notes of currant, cherry and plum.
- Backed by hints of black pepper, anise and coffee.
- Makes a red wine with intense fruit and spice flavors.
Price: $188.65 As low as: $169.79
- This red wine has a full, rounded mouth-feel.
- Lush flavors of ripe cherry, black currant and blackberry.
- Has subtle notes of clove, vanilla and caramel.