At E.C. Kraus, we offer a full range of scales for large and small batch home winemaking. A scale is an absolute necessity for ensuring accurate weight of all ingredients in the winemaking or beer brewing process. Choose a portable digital scale for measuring sulfites, hops, or flavoring ingredients. To measure grains, we offer two large-format scales capable of weighing out up to 22 pounds of grains at once. A scale is a necessary piece of home wine equipment, so we've hand selected scales of top quality for brewers.
- Ideal for measuring wine or beer ingredients by weight.
- Weigh: hops, sugar, grains, sulfites, nutrients, etc.
- Invaluable tool that saves time and increases accuracy.
- Ideal scale for weighing sugar, grains, fruit, etc
- Industrial-grade, stainless-steel construction.
- Includes a handy, stainless-steel bowl that is removable.
- The Alimento digital scale is extremely accurate.
- Works just as well for ounces as it does pounds.
- Measures up to either 13.2 lbs or 6000 grams.
- Sleek and compact measures up to 22lbs.
- Weigh: hops,grains,fruits,sulfites, nutrients, etc.
- Stainless steel weighing surface.
- Extremely accurate.
- Perfect for weighing grains.
- Weights up to 22 lbs.