- This wine thief is made of rigid Polyethylene with a rubber suction bulb.
- It can quickly and easily extract a test sample of either your wine or beer.
- The wine thief is very handy for filling your hydrometer test jar.
- It also works well for taking smaller samples like those needed for running an acid or iodine test.
- Maximum diameter of the wine thief's tube is 7/8".
- Small enough to fit in the opening of wooden barrels, carboys, fermentation buckets, etc.
- This wine thief also has a long reach. It's overall length with the bulb is 18".
- The tube, by itself, is 15-3/4" long.
Customer Reviews"Not so good." Review by fred (Posted on 10/30/15)
I thought, before ordering, that the length of the thief was the only critical characteristic but I was wrong: the thief loses fluid rapidly after filling unless it is turned bulb-down. I find it difficult to use without making a mess. Am I doing something wrong?"Leaks" Review by John Deere Junkie (Posted on 9/22/15)
Won't hold suction long enough to transfer to container.
Write Your Own Review